Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Vermont & New Hampshire...

Hi Guys,

Sorry again for the long wait... been buried by sch and work... Anyway, life is starting to get exciting around here as things are beginning to happen at work and school, also I might be on to something new. Oh quite excited about this weekend as we have a big halloween party and also tomorrow I will be going with fellow Singaporeans to the Eastern State Penitentiary. (a prison converted into a haunted house where real people hide around the corners and scare you "fright night style"). Looking forward to a spooky fest soon oh and I bought my first ever halloween costume! Everyone wears a costume during halloween so have no choice... (not gonna tell you guys what I bought but you will see it soon...) Oh yeah and I just came back from New York this weekend! ITs a great place! (no pictures yet cause they are still with my friend) Met a long time friend Thomas who's studying at NYU and its simply great to see him doing so well! I'm really happy for him.

Ok since the photos aren't here yet I will talk about my last trip first which is to Vermont and New Hampshire... Well they are really different from the cities which we have visited previously as its morelaid back than anything. While we were driving in Vermont, all we could see was acres and acres of farm and mountain and hills and trees... It was truly liberating to be driving through a place like this. Well the same goes for New Hampshire too... You can go on for miles on the road and its nothing but you and the sky. But of course there are build up areas too and most notably Vermont is known as the home of Ben & Jerry's! We went to the factory and had a great time eating ice cream for lunch... Here are the photos...












Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?